Non-maternity shirts are a HUGE deal for me! It’s no surprise, I’m not a big fan of the maternity clothes out there. You can read my post on why I don’t like maternity clothes. So when I’m out shopping, if I can fit into a non-maternity top, and it looks good, I’m buying it!
Here I’m sharing my favorite non-maternity tops.
- Flowy fabrics are perfect for pregnancy: light-weight and it accommodates your growing belly in all stages of pregnancy. That’s why I love this black top. I love that I can wear it with shorts too.
- These next two I bought at Kohl’s for $16.99 each! I loved it so much I bought it in olive green and black. I love the front zipper detail and mixed fabric on the sleeves.
- This H&M mixed lace top is a top favorite of mine as well. It’s professional enough for the workplace and casual enough when paired with shorts for running errands.
- You can never go wrong with black and white. And this button down seems to work during all stages. Especially in the beginning when you’re trying to hide it, haha! I have this in three different patterns (black and white checkered, floral and navy blue).
Top (similar $9.99!)
- This beautiful blush one is from H&M. I love that it’s flowy which works great during all stages of pregnancy. And it’s perfect for work.
Top (Similar here)
- This blush top is also a favorite. So much so, that I bought it in black too!
Do you have a favorite maternity line that I haven’t checked out yet? Let me know! And if you have any favorite non-maternity tops that work for you too, send them my way!