UPDATE: When I began using this product on my sons, I noticed a small red patch on the inside of my right arm. I made note that it was around the same time we made this switch. Now every time I bathe my kids, that small red patch becomes so irritated and stings. I can not figure out why. But I have decided to stop using this for that reason. Grrrr…. back to the drawing board. #sensitiveskinproblems
For my Wellness Wednesday series, I’m talking about why I switched to the Honest skin care line. I recently downloaded the Think Dirty app — I know, bad mistake! But I found out that the soap I was using on my kids was a 9 and 10 out 10. That’s with 10 being the dirtiest. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, go and do it now. You’ll be sucked into a rabbit hole, I’m warning you right now. But it’s worth it.
With that being said, I want to feel confident that what I’m bathing my kids in is CLEAN and free of any harmful toxins or chemicals. Another bonus is that it’s great for those who have psoriasis or sensitive skin.
A few more reasons why I love this brand:
- Made without sulfates or parabens
- Mild 2-in-1 formula is designed to cleanse the entire body from head to toe
- Perfect for the whole family, with nourishing organic botanicals to leave skin feeling supremely soft and fresh.
- Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Pediatrically Tested • pH Balanced
- Perfect for Psoriasis: Aloe, chamomile, and calendula help gently soothe and nourish
- Perfect for Psoriasis: Coconut oil, jojoba protein, and quinoa extract help moisturize and soften skin
Have you tried the Honest Company? Let me know below!