Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Whether you want to spoil yourself or shopping for your significant others or your BFF, I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite things to cover all of the above. I have even included some adorable matching Valentine’s Day outfits for your littles. And if you hurry, you can still get in them in plenty of time!
- In celebrate of Kate Spade’s 25th anniversary, they have reimagined the Sam bag, the bag that started it all. How gorgeous is this Swamped Magnolia Sam bag?There’s still time to receive your order with ground shipping
- I love the versatility of this Long Sleeve Tie Waist Blouse. You can dress is up with a high waisted skirt and some killer pumps or dress it down with a pair of dark denim for a casual evening out with the hubby.
- Slip on this gorgeous Lace Ruffle Sleeve Dress and you’re ready for date night.
- How about that bottle of vino you’ve been eyeing for awhile? Here a few of my faves — picks that are affordable + some to splurge on.
Cruz Alta Malbec
Clos des Papes
Your Little Ones
- If it’s your babe’s first Valentine’s Day, then this is the onesie you need.
- Because every mom wants matching onesies! I couldn’t resist this Valentine’s Day Stud Muffin onesie for my littlest man and this Valentine’s Day Future Mr. Right shirt for Declan. I’m linking a similar one here and here.
- Here’s and adorable Ruffle Trim Onesie for that cutie in your life
- This Happy Hearts Sweater Dress is sure to be a winner!
- How cute are these Valentine’s Day Shirts for siblings?
- You and your little babe(s) will be the talk of the town in these matching Valentine’s Shirts
- For the Music Lover: If your husband is anything like mine, then he is constantly listening to music. That’s why this Marshall Bluetooth Speaker is perfect.
- For the Home Decor Enthusiast: these Vintage Record Coasters are created from actual vinyl LP records with the original labels intact and protected with a clear mylar seal.
- For the Adventurous: Does your guy like adventure and you never know what to get him? Then iFLY is for him!
For the Shoe Lover: Surprise him with these super comfy Black Adidas Inkik shoes. He’ll never want to take them off. Trust me, I have a pair and I’m living in them
- For the Entertainer: This Luau Set of 4 Cheese Knives is just what the hostess needs.
- For the Fashionista: She’ll be forever grateful for the Cropped Velvet Puffer that is definitely Instagram-worthy.
- For the Home Decor Enthusiast: These Plush Bath Towels are just what every BFF needs and deserves.
Will your little one’s be matching this Valentine’s Day? Who will you be shopping for? Let me know below!