Goal Check-in Time! Stay with me, we’re almost done!
- Monday: Treat yourself. Indulge! See a friend, go to a movie, get a massage, soak in a bath. Do something special for yourself to today and tell us about it! I actually soaked in a nice long bath. I’m 26 weeks pregnant so a nice warm bath is just what the doctor ordered.
- Tuesday, 8/18: Get unplugged! Turn off your phone, TV, computer and other technology by 9 p.m. Chris and I unplugged by 9 p.m. and actually read more of our baby prep books, talked about baby names and laughed a lot. It was refreshing to not be glued to our phones for the night. I may make this mandatory.
- Wednesday, 8/19: Be heart healthy! Tips for a heart healthy diet. Share your favorite heart-healthy recipe. Click here to read my post on tips for a heart-healthy diet.
- Thursday, 8/20: Drink water. And only water. Since I am pregnant, I’m pretty limited with what I can drink. But I also don’t drink any soda either, so this one was pretty easy!
- Friday, 8/21: Make your soundtrack. Create a mix of songs that remind you of happy moments. Tell us the songs and why! Me and my fellow #psoriasis #bloggers put together a remix of Rachel Platten’s “Fight Song.” Check it out here.
- Saturday, 8/22: Get involved. Our advocacy challenge. There are lots of ways to get involved in the organizations you would like to support. Click here to get involved with NPF. You can also donate to my Team “Forever Young” as part of the Walk to Cure Psoriasis happening here in Houston on Oct 1. Click here for more information—any amount is helpful.
- Sunday, 8/23: Goal check-in.
How have you been doing during this wellness challenge? I would love to hear below!